orso2020

simulink/launchpad integration

I'm trying to control a hexapod, 18 servos, no other sensors for now, using the matlab/simulink interface and a launchpad. Has anyone done this that may know of a beginner walk through for like a robtic arm, or a simple rolling bot? I've already done a simple one using Arduino, but I'm fond of the Launchpad. 

I'm trying to control a hexapod, 18 servos, no other sensors for now, using the matlab/simulink interface and a launchpad. Has anyone done this that may know of a beginner walk through for like a robtic arm, or a simple rolling bot? I've already done a simple one using Arduino, but I'm fond of the Launchpad. 

Totally off-topic, but have you looked at Energia?

Totally off-topic, but have you looked at Energia?

ill have a look into it further, no dice just yet. Perhaps I will have to develop this on my own. Thanks for the reply blue.  :thumbup:

Here is something worth checking out if you are interested in this topic:

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/37825-simulink-embedded-coder-target-for-ti-launchpad

I think this may be what I am looking for, there is just never enough time to do everything I want to do, as I am sure every other DIY'er on here will agree!!!  :grin: