43oh

Hard to say what that actually is, if it's a straight copy of the true FET430UIF's circuitry then it might work (TI would love to know about that!), but there are other 3rd-party FETs out there so it's also possible these yahoos copied one of those and decided to label it as a FET430UIF.

In any case, caveat emptor...

If you receive them, would you mind doing a review (if you dare including opening the case and inspecting elements). I may take some pictures of my genuine TI FET430UIF (hand delivered to me by a TI employee in the TI building over here, so it must be genuine) to compare them to :)

• 3 weeks later...

You were right writing "if you receive them" instead of "when". The seller didn't send the order in over a week. At the end it occurred that hi didn't have a clue about the difference between "lot" and "part". As the kit was consisting 4 parts, he just wrote a "lot". So in the end those $42 was for single unit, which he didn't have actually and had to source it first. I was happy enough with that approach to cancel the order. So sorry, no review this time :-(