vinietje

[Energia Library] Ported RemoteSwitch to Energia

Hey All,

I've ported the RemoteSwitch library to Energia, For now i've only teste the receiving part, which works.

I've used the MSP430G2452 in accordens with the CZS-3 SAW receiver, all works on 432.93mzh Or 433.

It it can be used to controll Action, Blokker and Klik-aan-Klik uit devices like power sockets, and receive the remote control presses.

So far the sending part and the optional RemoteSensor I haven't touched (yet).

the code is hosted on Github: https://github.com/vinietje/RemoteSwitchEnergiaPort

Please note that i've written/run this code using a current git-checkout of Energia, rather than the energia-0101E0009-macosx.dmg build. (which appear to have a bug regarding external interrupts (which this port basically is all about).

Have fun using it, and keep in mind: all credit to the original authors!

Cheers

Edited by vinietje

Hey All,

I've ported the RemoteSwitch library to Energia, For now i've only teste the receiving part, which works.

I've used the MSP430G2452 in accordens with the CZS-3 SAW receiver, all works on 432.93mzh Or 433.

So far the sending part and the optional RemoteSensor I haven't touched (yet).

the code is hosted on Github: https://github.com/vinietje/RemoteSwitchEnergiaPort

Please note that i've written/run this code using a current git-checkout of Energia, rather than the energia-0101E0009-macosx.dmg build. (which appear to have a bug regarding external interrupts (which this port basically is all about).

Have fun using it, and keep in mind: all credit to the original authors!

Cheers

@@vinietje Thanks! What does the RemoteSwitch library do?

Energia 0101E0012 for Win

Stellaris Lanchpad LM4F120

D:\energia\hardware\lm4f\libraries\RemoteSwitchEnergiaPort\RemoteReceiver.cpp: In static member function 'static void RemoteReceiver::interruptHandler()':

D:\energia\hardware\lm4f\libraries\RemoteSwitchEnergiaPort\RemoteReceiver.cpp:56:2: error: 'P1IES' was not declared in this scope

On fact P1IES is 430 series register, not my :(