43oh

CLOSED - Call for Design - SD-Card + EEPROM +SRAM BoosterPack for Stellaris LaunchPad

This call for design is superseded by the Call for Design - SD-Card + EEPROM + SRAM + 40-pin connector TFT BoosterPack for LaunchPad.

Hi!

I'm looking for a combined BoosterPack for the Stellaris LaunchPad.

Ideally a in-between BoosterPack with room for

• 2x 1Mb fast SRAM for caching 
  • enough EEPROM for fonts
  • SD-card or uSD-card slot

All this on one single hardware SPI bus with 4 CS, and ideally with jumpers to select the SPI bus among the 4 of the Launchpad Stellaris...

This demand is originated by the nice screens I'm playing with at [Energia Library] LCD_screen Library Suite.

I want to get rid of this awful circuit:

post-389-0-15887900-1373377497.jpg

I know there are already 2 SD-card BoosterPacks, 

but both are designed solely for the MSP430 with 20 pins, when the Stellaris features 40 pins.

Thank you!
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@@cubeberg - preference? yes SRAM -> 2 x 23LC1024 EEPROM -> 1 x 25LC1024

GREAT!!! but one notice - I think about (sex with my wife - too ;-) ) max flexibility with spi bus and cs selections I don't know how realize it on pcb project, but for me must be selection between s

Thanks for the info guys - I'll see what I can do!

Posted Images

GREAT!!! but one notice - I think about (sex with my wife - too ;-) ) max flexibility with spi bus and cs selections

I don't know how realize it on pcb project, but for me must be selection between spi0/spi1/spi2/spi3 (for LM4F) and of course CS pins for all devices

SRAM + EEPROM maybe connected together to the same spi bus on "ALLMEMORY BOOSTERPACK" (maybe SD card too - Rei must give their five cents).