Tieri

CCS 5.3.0 ISR Error (#10099-D program will not fit into available memory.)

Hello. Been lurking here for while and learning from the pro's. ;-)

I have this project of doing my own RC radios with MSP430G2553 and the nRF24L01p.
The problem is that when I try to go to low power mode and use a ISR driven by the IRQ pin of the nRF24L01p to wake up. I get this error "#10099-D program will not fit into available memory.  placement with alignment fails for section "PORT2" size 0x4 .  Available memory ranges:"

If I substitute the low power mode and ISR with while loop the code compiles whit out any errors.
What I understand the while loop is not the ideal way of doing it, as it wastes energy doing nothing.

How do I get around this? Is the chip really too small?

I have googled the error, but as I am some sort of a beginner, the results I found where not very helpful. So any and all help is very much appreciated. Any pointers for my code, what could be leaner, what I have done wrong, are appreciated also.

Attachment is the source code for RX part. The TX part is still WIP.

Sorry if this is in wrong section, but what I gathered whit my limited knowledge from my googling the problem is some how related to the compilers linker.

Edit: To add I am using Code Composer Studio Version: 5.3.0.00090 in Linux. Can't get to my windows machine atm because of horrid window renovation at my apartment.

main.c

msprf24.c

msprf24.h

nRF24L01.h

nrf_userconfig.h

printf.h

placement with alignment fails for section "PORT2" size 0x4 .  Available memory ranges:"

That happens when a vector is declared twice. Does not mean out of memory, but rather that two things want to be at the same address.