43oh

Reflow Oven Booster Pack

With all due respect to everyone, I would like to defend Nathan for a moment based on my intuition of his life at this very moment.

Please give him a break. He hasn't responded in a month so that means that he is probably swamped being an EE hero at his new job (50 to 70 hours per week?!!!). He most likely doesn't even have time to get a proper night's sleep. I bet the last thing that he want to do is more work building reflow oven controllers.

Either he will release his design into the community of his own free will and you will build the kit, or he starts filling your orders or you go and find a different reflow oven controller kit.

It's not like his unit is the only reflow oven controller kit available.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy all,   Got out of college recently so I got a tad bit more time. Figured I finish off my reflow project properly since i've been getting alot of requests for kits. I'm in the process of developi

It's his design, and he mentions IP and trying to recoup his costs in one post and the schematics are clearly labeled as for learning and reference use only. Without his OK, I don't think this would b

Hey all, thanks for the comments. Video added, source will be added later if any interest.  

Posted Images

Guys, I'm sure Nate will be happy to see how big interest his project spurred. But please refrain from comments with suggestions for stealing his design or other speculations regarding his private life. @@bluehash already said he will try to contact Nate and if/when he will get response he will shed some light in this matter.

Hello All. He is probably out for the holidays and taking a break or extremely busy. I agree with @@kodi and I'm sure he would let us know first if he was going to license his design. He put alot of work into this and it is a polished design.

This thread is going on a tangent to what it was meant for. I'm locking it for now, until @@username responds via PM.