43oh

Reflow Oven Booster Pack

I'd like to buy one of these boards (the deluxe version).  I realize you're probably slammed with requests right now for orders - the price of having a good product :)

Please let me know what I need to do to be placed on a waiting list or to order.

You should sell these as a kit and let other people worry about building them!

Tried to IM you, but your inbox is full

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Howdy all,   Got out of college recently so I got a tad bit more time. Figured I finish off my reflow project properly since i've been getting alot of requests for kits. I'm in the process of developi

It's his design, and he mentions IP and trying to recoup his costs in one post and the schematics are clearly labeled as for learning and reference use only. Without his OK, I don't think this would b

Hey all, thanks for the comments. Video added, source will be added later if any interest.  

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Sent email and PM, no response. Has anyone ever received one of these? I don't mind waiting...this is the best conversion I've seen...but if he's bitten off more than he can chew I'd like to know.

EDIT: Just re-read through the thread and realized that at least one round of kits were received by people posting here,

If the schematic is right, and he's unavailable, I could do layout and get boards and parts. The launch pad part number is 296-27570-ND at digikey and mouser. I'm a littel confused on schematic - it says Standard kit on left and deluxe kit on right but it sure looks like it needs both except for the display part. We have the programming files - anyone interested on helping with how to enter code into MPS430? I'll supply the $$.

If the schematic is right, and he's unavailable, I could do layout and get boards and parts. The launch pad part number is 296-27570-ND at digikey and mouser. I'm a littel confused on schematic - it says Standard kit on left and deluxe kit on right but it sure looks like it needs both except for the display part. We have the programming files - anyone interested on helping with how to enter code into MPS430? I'll supply the $$.

It's his design, and he mentions IP and trying to recoup his costs in one post and the schematics are clearly labeled as for learning and reference use only. Without his OK, I don't think this would be cool at all.

Hey all,

Will try to start pumping these out again. Been working 50-70hr weeks as of late and haven't had much time for hobby projects. Just finished a major project at work so should have some more time to pump these out.

@@username

@@doodle1800

@@ChristianGeek  

Looks like he is pretty busy on other fronts.  It would appear that patience may be the name of the game here.  :smile: