bluehash

List of MSP430 Webpages and Blogs

Hi Everyone,

This is a thread for any MSP430 blogs or webpages you stumble upon on the web. I try to search for relevant projects and ideas to update the main blog so that it is all aggregated in one place. This makes it easier for readers and forum members to find out about them. This means more searches and more members which translates to a bigger and better community.

So if you find anything regarding the MSP430 and anything that can be done on the platform, however small, comment here. I'll update the topmost post with the latest information. Even if its your own blog with new updates, I'll be glad to put it up here.

----The List----
[1]43oh.com Member Blogs

Gatesphere's blog / Resources
NJC's blog
beretta's blog
jsolarski's blog
GeekDoc's blog
Joby Taffey's blog / Resources
[2] Travis Goodspeed at blogspot (some MSP430 content) and the GoodFET at SourceForge
[3] MSP430 Samples.
[4] SimpleAvr's Blog
[5] TI's Learning Community Resource Page. - This is a goldmine.
[6] Robotics Hobbizine - Launchpad Specific + Other pages
[7] PhirePhly's blog
[8] GeoNomad's blog
[9] fatihinanc's blog
[10] Longhorn Engineer's blog
[11] Markoez's blog
[12] Greeeg's blog
[13] Lakeweb's blog
[14] Nytblade's blog
[15] Lar's blog.

[16] wasson65's blog.

[17] Fred's blog.

[18] Antscran's blog.

[19] Dylek's blog.

Yeah, their sample program is insanely great for the hobbyist. They'll send you $50 worth of samples without even batting an eye. I even wrote a blog post to advertise how great it is.

I wrote another company asking for a couple samples of their switches and a sales rep called me and basically gave me the verbal stink-eye. I guess when you're TI, a few samples are a much more insignificant cost than when you're a smaller company with slimmer margins and less gross sales.

-Doc

Yeah, but one thing to avoid is abusing it. Request too many samples within a period of time and they blacklist you, so I've heard. They've sent me samples of every MSP430 that the LaunchPad supports to date, though, including the 6 from the f20xx line. It's a great resource.

Oh, temperance, by all means. I ordered a few things I knew I'd need (v-regs, 430s, etc.). Now I'll wait until I absolutely need more.

-Doc