43oh

Community BoosterPacks for Maker Faire Display

Putting something together...

G2553 + my original rev1 nrf24 bpak that was never sold through the store (it doesn't cover the pushbutton & LED) as a transmitter, will be powered by your LiPo boosterpack

F5172 LP + my nrf24 bpak sold through the store, driving a short strip of 4 WS2811 LEDs based on the commands from the G2553.  This'll need USB power and it'll be god-awful bright (5V Vcc for the WS2811's :grin:) But the S2 pushbutton on the G2553 LP will select low-brightness vs. full-brightness.

Good stuff. I can cover shipping for you. More brighter the better.

Thanks!

@@spirilis, do you have a wireless demo I could borrow?

@@yyrkoon your  oven controller will be good to display too.

What did I miss ? I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't even posted the code for the oven controller yet. Past that, its not even finished. It works . . . but still needs polishing. I have been planning on uploading it . . . but even right now I'm just sitting down for a break, after getting ready to run conduit for our vehicle car lift.

Either way I would have no time to attend such an event, but can provide code for those who may be in the general area of the faire. Just keep in mind it still needs work, and doesnt track the higher temperatures that well *yet*.

What did I miss ? I've been pretty busy lately, and haven't even posted the code for the oven controller yet. Past that, its not even finished. It works . . . but still needs polishing. I have been planning on uploading it . . . but even right now I'm just sitting down for a break, after getting ready to run conduit for our vehicle car lift.

Either way I would have no time to attend such an event, but can provide code for those who may be in the general area of the faire. Just keep in mind it still needs work, and doesnt track the higher temperatures that well *yet*.

Just a demo unit is fine. it does not have to work. If you have something then it would be nice. Otherwise, no worries :thumbup:

Just a demo unit is fine. it does not have to work. If you have something then it would be nice. Otherwise, no worries :thumbup:

Yeah I'll pass. Just want to get it working for ourselves, and the guys who went in with us, and I'm happy. But anyone owning a board is welcome to put a demo up if they care to.

Personally, I think nates reflow project would be a better option for the faire anyhow. *shrug*