username

Security System 3 & Reflow Oven 3

Howdy all,

School wanted acouple IR reflow ovens so I figured heck, why not make a new control board? In addition, I want to make my new security system V3 so why not combine the 2 into 1 small compact board? (besides the inevitable routing nightmare). Any review of the schematic would be appreciated. I figured i'd make 1 last project with an MSP430 but i'm tempted to put an ARM on there cause I need more GPIO and I will probably need more RAM. Many thanks to RobG for his awesome development of the 2.2" lcd display.

My new Security System V3 will use an ultrasound sensor, a infrared sensor, and a magnetic door sensor. No one is getting through my door without me knowing it XD. Will use an NRF chip to send a watch dog signal to my omega alarm box I have yet to build. Will also have a separate NRF key that will deactivate the system automatically if i'm around.

Click for full size, all values are by majority simply representational

post-3-0-34690600-1366492044_thumb.png

Edited by bluehash
- Edited title for clarity.

90% coded =D

post-3-0-02686600-1366491758_thumb.png

Profile shown is actually the pb-profile. The true PB-free profile will peak probably at 230C.

Edited by bluehash
Uploaded image to 43oh. External image links are not allowed.