jpnorair

Energy Drinks

I have to try this Americano once, never heard about it!

Looking at the wiki page, what we serve here as americanos might be called "Long Black."  That is, the usual practice is to put in some hot water (I like 100-200 mL) and then a doubleshot of espresso.  For best results, use an espresso roast on the darker side (by european standards).  

I told you SF was crazy.  You get PID configuration instructions on the bag.

reverse osmosis water, that's like sports drinks, isn't it?

Heh, why do i get the feeling you're trying to yank my chain ? ;) Either way, a quick google search will yield a better explanation that I can supply.

1 cup fresh ground coffee in a 3 cup french press w/ boiling water for 10 minutes.  Fill monster sized mug 1/2.  Make 6 shots espresso, add to mug.  Dump in 1/2 cup sugar, [four flavored creamers] or [powder creamer to taste/color of choice], cap off with more from press.  Stir, drink, go to bed thirty minutes later and sleep like a baby :(

Considering my intake of caffeine and sugar and general dietary choices, I'm not effected at all by this stuff... a pity.

1 cup fresh ground coffee in a 3 cup french press w/ boiling water for 10 minutes.  Fill monster sized mug 1/2.  Make 6 shots espresso, add to mug.  Dump in 1/2 cup sugar, [four flavored creamers] or [powder creamer to taste/color of choice], cap off with more from press.  Stir, drink, go to bed thirty minutes later and sleep like a baby :-(

Considering my intake of caffeine and sugar and general dietary choices, I'm not effected at all by this stuff... a pity.

1/2 cup of sugar..... username.

:!!!: I think SugarAddict could have a very rewarding career as a science research test monkey for anti-obesity therapies!

huh?  All they would need is my approval for genetics research.  I'm skinny :(

Coffee. I tried red bull once, was before taking exam after work. That night was so exhauseted after work so tried that. I feel very weird after drinking a can, cant say it wont work, but i feel watching another me taking the exam... Well i passed, but never have another red bull again.

Heh pine, I remember feeling like that after being up for 36 hours straight, and partying all night before work. Just before work i bought a 64 oz mix of coffee / hot chocolate drank most of if, and took one of those energy pills they used to sell at 7-11.

The memory I have of that day is quite vivid as you mentioned, except on top of all that I felt like a Zombie. Kind of like just going through the motions, of my daily tasks at work. Yeah I wont be doing that myself again either ;)

... i bought a 64 oz mix of coffee / hot chocolate drank most...

Over here we call those Wiener melange. 64oz, times 3cc is... 192cc and a bit, that's almost 2 litters! *mutters something about wrong calculation*

SugarAddict: how are you still alive?

By the way, I just tried this Guru drink.  It is pretty tasty.  For the record, a shot of espresso is 65-85mg caffeine, and a 20 cL cup of drip coffee is a bit more.  One 25 cL can of Red Bull is also 85 mg, I believe.