Troll_Dragon

A couple of Development Boards for sale.

Greetings All!

I have a few development boards that I never really got around to using or implementing in any projects. I am looking to raise a little cash for a nice little portable audio amplifier and have decided to try and sell these boards.

TI Stellaris EvalBot

1 EKB-UCOS3-EVM (Assembled & Complete PDF Book free from Micrium) $50 & $10 Shipping to US / Canada

2 Renesas RX62N (YRDKRX62N) with Redpine Signals Wi-Fi board. $75 & $10 Shipping to US / Canada

Pictures can be taken of items.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Thanks!

Greetings All!

I have a few development boards that I never really got around to using or implementing in any projects. I am looking to raise a little cash for a nice little portable audio amplifier and have decided to try and sell these boards.

TI Stellaris EvalBot

1 EKB-UCOS3-EVM (Assembled & Complete PDF Book free from Micrium) $50 & $10 Shipping to US / Canada

2 Renesas RX62N (YRDKRX62N) with Redpine Signals Wi-Fi board. $75 & $10 Shipping to US / Canada

Pictures can be taken of items.

Reasonable offers accepted.

Thanks!

gwdeveloper from here and stellarisiti was looking for one. Probably ping him.

No interest, because I am new and have a 0 rep...

I have been a member here since 2011, a reader of the forums, not much of a poster as I have very little knowledge in embedded processors & C programming. Now if you want to talk audio & headphones then that's another story.

I would really like to see these boards go to a new home and be enjoyed.

So I am going to drop the price, a mere $100 will take both items and I'll pay for postal shipping in Canada or the Continental USA.

This is a really Great Deal!

If you want picture or a skype call to know this is a legit sale and these are working boards just let me know.

Thanks!

No interest, because I am new and have a 0 rep...

I have been a member here since 2011, a reader of the forums, not much of a poster as I have very little knowledge in embedded processors & C programming. Now if you want to talk audio & headphones then that's another story.

I would really like to see these boards go to a new home and be enjoyed.

So I am going to drop the price, a mere $100 will take both items and I'll pay for postal shipping in Canada or the Continental USA.

This is a really Great Deal!

If you want picture or a skype call to know this is a legit sale and these are working boards just let me know.

Thanks!

It's not the rep issue.. It depends on how much interest people have in the Renesas architecture.

Thanks bluehash.

The Renesas stuff isn't really popular with the hobbyist community, and Renesas or ST Micro for that matter does not make it easy like TI does to get involved in their product lines. They want engineers not joe tinkerer.  :thumbup: