43oh

[Group Buy-13]MSP430 Reflow Oven Controler

Well the first pcb was a bummer with a few errors but its been revised and i will be ordering up a new batch of boards with corrected placements. If anybody is interested in a board or 2 please contact me @  wulfman@wulfman.com before next thursday and i will make the order to include however many boards need to be ordered.

Price on the boards are about 6 bux plus whatever shipping from china is divided by the number of boards i have made. I will ship all the resistors and caps with the board for free. Connectors for the board can be purchased on EBAY as well as the nokia displays. there is a socket for a 20 pin msp430g2553 as well as a launchpad if you want to dream up some other code. Yrkoon someday will have his code finished. I will provide a XLS BOM and schematics to anybody who gets boards

SCHEMATIC1 _ PAGE1.pdf

I need everyone who still wants one to let me know( from the original post ).

spirils           -1

jpnorair        -2

vicvelcro      -2

JonnyBoats -2

Puts us at 8, if we only one 1, or 9 is we want 2. I do not see why we would need 2, but you never know . . . Either way we can sell unused on ebay.

Just in case:

I was in contact with you within the past few days, confirming my interest. I emailed wulfman about this today also informing him that I am still in, in response to his post.

I need everyone who still wants one to let me know( from the original post ).

Yeah I pretty much counted you in, as well as JP too. But I havent heard a peep from JonnyBoats.

EDIT:

vicvelcro, also for what its worth, we decided against doing a group buy on parts. For this small quantities of parts it mostly doesn't make sense.

If for any reason you change your mind about a GB for the parts (for instance - other parties become interested), count me in and let me know.

My intent is to learn a bit by doing this one, to have one working unit for electronics work, and to have an additional separate unit for powder coating parts for my go karts and motorcycles which would also serve part-time duty for heat treating and annealing metals that will become custom knife blades and tomahawks. Perhaps by mentioning this, others might realize the utility afforded by having versus having-not.

Heh with a bit of code mangling this controller could easily be adapted to cooking frozen bread dough. E.g. running at just under 100F long enough for the bread to thaw, and rise, then kick into cooking mode. Matter of fact, it would be mostly as simple as changing a simple table values. Granted the variable types would need to be changed to 32bit types versus 16bit type but pretty easy.

I have even put a Pizza profile into the code as a joke, but it would work lol.

spirils           -1

jpnorair        -2

vicvelcro      -2

JonnyBoats -2

geekdoc      -2

That puts us at 10, anyone else wanting one should speak up quickly, so we can order more than 10. Since jonnyboats hasn't spoken up GeekDoc will fall in line for his two.

JonnyBoats, you should speak up quickly, as in the next couple of days if you're still in . . . otherwise we're only going to order 10 boards.

EDIT

Err, actually, i have JonnyBoats listed in my count here already. So yeah my bad. I have not heard from him yet, perhaps he's emailed wulf already, and wulf has not told me yet.

SO next thursday I suppose is the cutoff, which i am just now noticing wulf said. So by the 14th it looks like.