vinicius.jlantunes

Some 1341 chips, free or small price

This is a collection that started some good 15-20 years ago with a friend that went to engineering school. Then her brother who also went to the same school inherited it all, who then gave it to me as he was moving to a smaller apartment.

So the other day I needed something and saw that pile of circuits. Reluctantly I set off to organize that mess and compiled a list of the 1341 individual circuits. There are many that could probably go to a museum, such as the 80161 microprocessor, but there are also many other circuits that may still be useful to someone.

List:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_Lm1IIYqoUsMXMyUlViVWhVQUU/edit?usp=sharing

I don't like seeing all this stuff laying around, not being put to good use. So I will donate most of the items if anyone is interested - you would only need to pay for the shipping. I live in Brazil, but can probably ship small quantities in envelopes for about US$ 5-10 to most places.

Depending on the item (if I realize it holds significant value) we may trade it for something else, including money ;-)

But I think for the most part, items will go for free if there are people interested.

There are some parts I could not identify - those are marked with question marks (?) on the list. If anyone would fancy googling a bit more than the 30 seconds I spent per item to find out what it is... I appreciate. I can take pictures of unidentified IC's if anyone would like.

Some pictures are attached.

post-22933-0-36828700-1360440905_thumb.jpg

post-22933-0-27436400-1360440921_thumb.jpg

post-22933-0-99887900-1360440937_thumb.jpg

Isn't that styrofoam going to kill some of those chips?

probably not, thats how I have seen lots of older chip lots sold on ebay and craigslist.

I am interested in a random grab bag of chips, and some of the eproms as well

Edit, I am interested in the full lot if possible :) I just relooked at the list of chips and it looks very promising

Isn't that styrofoam going to kill some of those chips?

My thoghts exactly. The classic chips are carried in styrofoam with metal vapour added during the production. I think it also depends on the technology (CMOS or TTL, CMOS seems much more prone to ESD).

OK for 74xx TTL stuff, but not for NMOS like the Z80. The pink foam and bags where common in the late 70s to late 80s. Mostly replaced by black foam and silver bags now.

The pink bags are anti-static, the silver bags are static shielded. Big difference! If you have anything static near an anti-static bag, it could still screw up your components. Not so much with static shielded bags.

Hello Vinicius!
I'd be interested in the following

• AM2130-12/BXA
  • MS6130L-70PC
  • HM62256lp-12
  • ICM41256AB
  • AT29CO10
  • LM723CN
  • am27c512

and maybe some random logic gates!
If you could send me your paypal account and about how much shipping would be, I can send you my address :smile:
Thanks a ton!
Gabriel

Wow, I was off for a few days and come back to this! :grin:

Cool!

I will reply to each one of you via PM soon. @jsolarsly, shipping the whole lot abroad may be too expensive and cause trouble with customs unfortunately...

As for the styrofoam concerns, I hope they don't kill the circuits and have tested a couple which are working fine. But well, you may get parts that don't work... I didn't have much black foam so I had to improvise.

I will probably keep one or two of some IC's to myself, but will start shipping the others as I go through the replies. Then I will PM you my paypal account for shipping costs.