43oh

New forum and code

I had tried the code tag before and it would display the letters '[', 'c', 'o', 'd', ']' in the output and put line numbers on the stuff inside the bracket.

Since the first post in this thread and all the responses the ip.boards software

got updated so that may be part of the working results ... assuming this works ..

$ avrdude -p /dev/ttyACM0 foo.hex

... go into full editor and see if i can edit a post without it getting mangled

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(c) (c) ( c )   /* hmmm .. maybe using javascript as the type would get what i want ..*/ #include "test.h" // let's try some stuff that breaks .. // void foo'(' 'c' ')'; void foo(c) { c++; } //

@@robotlover17 - You should choose carefully which thread you post in for your desired audience.  This thread is meant for comments on a bug that has long since been fixed.   You would get more resp

and yes now it seems to do what i want, which it didn't when i first posted.

hmm ... i guess i should stop whining now..

well except for the problem with all the old posts that are still useless

-rick

The board just went through an update yesterday.

Since this thread is about the way code is displayed, what about getting code to display properly in Tapatalk? Completely unreadable.

Sorry GW, that is totally out of our control, since it is a separate app just pulling data from 43oh and parsing it. I find the mobile site of 43oh better to use in such a case.

I'd imagine pastebin is not very good at anything forum related though. ;)

admin'n a large forum like this ( plus the other 2-3 ) can be an incredible time sink. So I understand that not everything can be perfect.

I'd hate to be the one having to go through each post on this forum and modifying all the bad code pastes . . . assuming that were ever a consideration.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@@robotlover17 - You should choose carefully which thread you post in for your desired audience.  This thread is meant for comments on a bug that has long since been fixed.

You would get more responses to your question if you start a new topic in the "General Electronics" sub-forum.