43oh

MAX31855 based reflow oven controller

Ok everyone, sorry for the lameness on my behalf, but im going to upload the code for the project right after I make this post.

I have not worked on it since the last post I have made, but I have been busy with another project ( beaglebone black ), and we've been doing a lot of work on our Ranch here.

As stated in a previous post, the code does work, although it will most likely need tweaking from oven to oven. For most of the "driver" files I am happy with the code, or mostly(gpio file needs work but is functional), but the profile file feels very messy, and just needs work in general to me. reflow3.h is where the application spends most of its time, and where most of the "logic" happens.

Anyway, we need to figure out how we're going to insulate our oven better really before I can make any further *sane* tests, at which point I will continue working on the code. What is here in code so far should give a basis for anyone who wishes to improve on their own version . . . something to work with. Feel free to modify and post changes at your own digression.

ZIP file will be on the first page.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First, Much thanks to Rickta59 for helping me understand various aspects of the MSP430 in hardware, and software. Then to Spirilis who wrote the SPI initialization, and usage code in an attempt to hel

The one with the LCD on it is the one I'm testing with, the other one is the fully populated board. They're both identical I think, except the one I'm testing with have no TRIACs, and the one I'm test

BTA26-800BWRG triac = $3.20 each                                     this will easily handle the heater current MOC3063S-TA1 zero crossing triac driver  - 47 cents each   3.3 volt turn on makes a smo