Sign in to follow this  
austere

Hi from a lab somewhere on planet Earth!

I'm an Electronics Engineering PhD student. Found the MSP430 launchpad to be more useful than my FPGA for debugging logical problems. Been using it since for all kinds of other stuff. Love the platform, besides the lack of the high speed clock generator on the value line series. :)

I'm an Electronics Engineering PhD student. Found the MSP430 launchpad to be more useful than my FPGA for debugging logical problems. Been using it since for all kinds of other stuff. Love the platform, besides the lack of the high speed clock generator on the value line series. :smile:

Welcome to 43oh! There is always the Stellaris if you need highe speed clocks and the C2000 Launchpads for high resolution PWM.

I'm an Electronics Engineering PhD student. Found the MSP430 launchpad to be more useful than my FPGA for debugging logical problems. Been using it since for all kinds of other stuff. Love the platform, besides the lack of the high speed clock generator on the value line series. :smile:

Hi there ! 

Welcome to 43oh! There is always the Stellaris if you need highe speed clocks and the C2000 Launchpads for high resolution PWM.

Uhm . . . *FPGA* ?!

Yeah, I'm teasing. On a personal level, I have extreme interest in the Concerto C2000. Once I finish my current hobby project, and can justify costs, I would very much love to start working on that platform. Although I also have a Stellaris launchpad here feeling no love right now.

Ah, the simple life of a hobbyist :smile: