43oh

Seeed - Free $10 coupon with PCB order - good until 1/20

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I came across a new vendor, Elecrow. They provide exactly same services as Seeed does and from what I can see, they use the same fab. Prices and s/h charges are the same (including free shippin

I got my boards today, finally. They have kept their word and threw in not one, but two $10 coupons! +2 for Seeed

http://www.seeedstudio.com/blog/2013/01/16/gift-for-pcb-orders/     Enjoy our new and better Fusion PCB Service; and at the same time gain a $10 coupon! Time: Jan. 17

Posted Images

Yuck - you missed it by a few hours.  

What did they change?  I've ordered since they added the direct upload - hadn't noticed anything else.  I don't have a design ready - hoping to maybe knock something out over the weekend - I have a couple of ideas that I could probably whip up in short order.  I'm hoping to make a smaller version of my sewable board and throw in some extra daughter boards in the 5x5 area.  Maybe push their panelizing specs a bit :)

Well, before you had 2 qty fields, so you could order 10 boards x 3 for example.

Then you would zip 3 designs and pay only one time fee for color for all designs.

Now, looks like you have to specify qty only in one place, 10, 20, 30, 50, or 100

Also, if you select 20, you will pay extra $15 ($25 for 20) which is the most expensive option.

Select 30 and you will pay extra $20, that's $30 for 30.

I am waiting for the answer if we can still bundle multiple designs in a single order.

Well, before you had 2 qty fields, so you could order 10 boards x 3 for example.

Then you would zip 3 designs and pay only one time fee for color for all designs.

Now, looks like you have to specify qty only in one place, 10, 20, 30, 50, or 100

Also, if you select 20, you will pay extra $15 ($25 for 20) which is the most expensive option.

Select 30 and you will pay extra $20, that's $30 for 30.

I am waiting for the answer if we can still bundle multiple designs in a single order.

Yes.. just noticed that too. Also like rob said.. 20 units is $4 expensive. Go for 30 units.

For small orders, I am considering switching to iTead (they both use the same fab I think, so quality should not be the issue here.)

iTead charges $15 for 10pcs 5x5 in color, including black! (black @ Seeed is +$20, other colors +$10.)

Seeed offers free shipping for orders over $50, iTead doesn't.

iTead's shipping for 10pcs is a little bit less than what Seeed charges.

I guess I should pay more attention to Facebook. Seeed made a post about this deal at 10:23pm, my order was placed at 11:18pm :-(

Yes.. just noticed that too. Also like rob said.. 20 units is $4 expensive. Go for 30 units.

Hm - I wonder if you can just update the cart quantity?  I'll have to try that sometime.  I'm interested to hear what their response is about multiple designs though.  Their post said the gerbers were going straight to the fab house.  

For small orders, I am considering switching to iTead (they both use the same fab I think, so quality should not be the issue here.)

iTead charges $15 for 10pcs 5x5 in color, including black! (black @ Seeed is +$20, other colors +$10.)

Seeed offers free shipping for orders over $50, iTead doesn't.

iTead's shipping for 10pcs is a little bit less than what Seeed charges.

I guess I should pay more attention to Facebook. Seeed made a post about this deal at 10:23pm, my order was placed at 11:18pm :-(

Yeah - I noticed that about iTead.  I would really like color for sewable boards - green just looks bad.  Much less expensive way to get color in small batches.  I don't usually order more than a few boards anyway.

Email them and ask about it.  You obviously ordered after the deal went live.  I've only had good experience with their customer service.

I do have some boards almost ready to print that are under 5x5......I just don't need 10 of them.  Would anyone be interested in a 2 channel 3V motor control board?

Just emailed them and received a response saying you have to upload one file design/order . Let me know if you have luck. Multiple boards will be expensive @Seeed than iTead as I need boards in red.