Sign in to follow this  
gatesphere

Free eZ430-F2013, just pay shipping

Thanks for the info!

I almost bought one few days ago at the full price, now I got it for free (s/h was free too!)

Looks like TI really wants to boost their market share, good for us developers.

if u live outside US, be prepared to pay (1) tax, (2) custom clearance (brokage), even w/ free shipping. i end-up paying $20+ canadian for 2 of these when i order in september.

That's rigth. I had to pay 50% of the value (in Argentina) due to custom taxes. I thougth that maybe I would not have to pay since i'm not "actually paying" but the bill was inside the package and they considered as a purchase. :(

Nice! I almost bought one the other day too, when I saw the EzProbe project. Sure glad I didn't. I can't wait to make my EzProbe.

better do it quick, i am almost done implementing your tv-out demo on the stick :D

I had to pay 50% of the value (in Argentina) due to custom taxes. I thougth that maybe I would not have to pay since i'm not "actually paying" but the bill was inside the package and they considered as a purchase. :(

that's true, most of the time shipping kills the deal. in my case the tax was on the original value of $40 and i paid $5.20 on taxes (which is ok) but the custom brokage cost me $20 (that's FedEx decided to help me out filling out a custom form).

EZFREE2013 works for multiple quantities too. You are limited 3 per order, but the code will take off all 3. So 3 ez430s for free with free shipping. Awesome!

But you can only use the code once per account.

I am from India.

I just ordered one free, no shipping cost, no cards required, just used the EZFREE2013 code.

Ciao..

I got a shock yesterday when my shipment arrived from Singapore & DHL courier asked me to pay Rs 538 for customs duty, handling fee and taxes, almost 272% of the original price of US$4.3 when converted to local currency.

I refused to pay & called the courier call center that this is for educational purpose & not for profit, they asked me to provide a proof that its shipped duty free, i said i will check. Next day courier arrived & delivered it without any money.

When I opened the invoice from TI Singapore, it was mentioned as "DDP Delivered Duty Paid", means no duty is required.

Unnecessarily got harassed by local Customs & Courier, but finally went through.

EZFREE2013 works for multiple quantities too. You are limited 3 per order, but the code will take off all 3. So 3 ez430s for free with free shipping. Awesome!

This code no longer works, gives message as "The coupon code you've entered has expired" :cry:

Cheers !

This code no longer works, gives message as "The coupon code you've entered has expired" :cry:

Cheers !

EZFREE2013, no spaces? Weird, I used it just a few days ago. Snooze you loose? Sorry to hear that.

When I opened the invoice from TI Singapore, it was mentioned as "DDP Delivered Duty Paid", means no duty is required.

Unnecessarily got harassed by local Customs & Courier, but finally went through.

Mines said that too and they charged me anyway. I will be more careful next time.

P/S: the bill is from FeDex but the delivery was made by DHL

I do think HALFMSPTOOL still works for 50% off of "qualifying" MSP430 products. But I'm not sure.

Just checked the HALFMSPTOOL code and it didn't work.