michael_s

[Energia Library] LM4F MPU6050 Library

I appreciate your works, but I got a problem with the avr/pgmspace.h when applying this code to my msp430g2553 via energia. As far as I know, avr/pgmspace.h belongs to arduino ide's set up folder. I am tired of looking for avr/pgmspace.h file on the Internet. Could you please help me to figure it out?

I too. How deal?

well i got it to work with the latest version of energia, 0101E0012, and did not used the provided Wire library, but relied on the lib came with energia.

it does work, but when i tried to compile (for a tiva c series) i got the error avr/pgmspace.h  is not found. I

it does work nicely and fastly on normal mode.

Hi guys!

I'm having problems with my MSP430FR5739 and a GY-521! When I connect the MPU to the MSP430 it stops everything, does not run the program. I have a custom board for the MSP and tested the I2C bus with a HMC5883L and it works.

Any ideas where the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!  :huh:

AS

HI!

Is there any easy way to post this library to use with msp430g2553 instead of stellaris?

When I try to compile code from examples I got this error message:

"fatal error: inc/hw_memmap.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated."

I have same question. Do you have an answer for have a resolution for this?

I am trying to get library to work with msp430g2553. I think that problem is with the i2cdev library. Is this library compatible with MSP430G2553? Do I need to make changes to it?

There error I was getting the error: inc/hw_memmap.h error because I placed the libraries in the wrong location. For the msp430g2553 to fix this I placed the libraries in following directory \hardware\msp430\libraries. You will also need to slow the baud rate to 9600. Update the serial begin line to be Serial.begin(9600) ; Once I did that it work for me. Thanks. 

Please... can someone PLEASE post the energia code and library files needed to run a MPU6050 / GY521 ??

I'm trying to get this to run on a mobile robot in my computer tech class.

Thanks

Well, I figured out how to get MPU6050 RAW to work.  Seems there is alot of misinformation out there with respect to driver files.

This GY 521 has a large Arduino support base. 

I only wish I could get the MPU6050 DMP sketch to work with the teapot demo in Processing.  I got Processing to display the little airplane graphic but with any data packs from the msp430 it's another deadend.

Has anyone got any energia files to work with the DMP on the MPU650?