43oh

Energia for Stellaris

Hi Energia members,

In the last Energia update, we had exciting news that the Stellaris LP is also supported. However, this brings us to an interesting problem   - How do we handle questions for the Stellaris Launchpad?

These are my suggestions:

1. Split the Energia sub-forums here to MSP430 and Stellaris. I can add a redirect from Stellarisiti to here, so that all Energia related talk is in one place.

2. Add another Energia sub-forum at Stellarisiti.

1 vote for #1 above.  I think it would be best if the Energia subforum had 2 subforums - MSP430 and StellarPad, each with a "Library" subforum of it's own.  That way if other architecture comes along, a new subforum can be created for that as well and everything is in one place as far as Energia info is concerned.

BTW, THANK YOU:) to the Energia folks for the hard work on StellaPad and THANK YOU:) for maintaining such a nice place to get info!

1 vote for #1 above.  I think it would be best if the Energia subforum had 2 subforums - MSP430 and StellarPad, each with a "Library" subforum of it's own.  That way if other architecture comes along, a new subforum can be created for that as well and everything is in one place as far as Energia info is concerned.

BTW, THANK YOU:) to the Energia folks for the hard work on StellaPad and THANK YOU:) for maintaining such a nice place to get info!

Thanks for your input WethaGuy.. The developers requested to have a similar forum at Stellarisiti for Energia. You can find it here.