43oh

MSP430 Sewable - any interest?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are the finished scarves.  I'll upload some closer pictures tonight, including some shots of the board.   The conductive thread was definitely interesting.  What I ordered from Sparkfun does se

Ok - here are a couple more pictures.     Boards with a US nickel as a reference.     WS2811 integrated 5050 RGB LED boards (Thanks to RobG)     FYI - the eagle part that RobG provided had

Boards came today!  

Posted Images

I bet you could make a penny or two selling those. Potentially funding future projects. :smile:

That's what my wife suggested :)  Unfortunately - the projects I make for myself/kids tend to take a TON of labor.  It took about two weeks to finish the second one.  I don't think anyone wants to pay $100 for a scarf.  But who knows?

Well if you do that in your spare time to unwind, or spend time with the kids, what does it matter how much you make from them ? Granted, having spare time sometimes can be difficult.  Now if it isn't fun . . . I totally get that.

Also, if you somehow patented the idea to where you could sell it to a company or something .  . . but yeah, that is perhaps going a little too much corporate.

• 5 weeks later...

The boards are so thin that I just score them twice on each side and they just snap.

BTW, I am planning to use those 2 sided pixels for my indoor xmas tree lights and for kid's hats (antennae with little light at the end.)

I like the xmas lights idea - you won't need as big of a power supply for those compared to the strips.  And kids are always a good inspiration/excuse for projects :)

• 10 months later...