bluehash

Launchpad v1.4 PCBs FREE with Every Order

anyone built these up yet?

so far i managed badly cutting off the programmer section from one and now have 8 io using screw terminals and a msp430g2253, 1 led and a crystal+huge caps(couldnt find any 0805), ive got some switches around here somewhere. will also need to find some sandpaper for the bad cut :)

anyone built these up yet?

so far i managed badly cutting off the programmer section from one and now have 8 io using screw terminals and a msp430g2253, 1 led and a crystal+huge caps(couldnt find any 0805), ive got some switches around here somewhere. will also need to find some sandpaper for the bad cut :smile:

Nice.. two week shipping to NZ is not bad. Post a pic.

Mine arrived a few days ago, this is what I came up with:

post-23383-0-33325100-1354314076_thumb.jpg

Not tested yet, but nothing exciting there.

post-23383-0-71581200-1354314082_thumb.jpg

I used a 6 pin header, pulled off the sixtht straight pin and put in a rectangular one, which is soldered to the next available ground.

post-23383-0-76203500-1354314057_thumb.jpg

random beauty-shot :grin:

Sweet. Just need to get 0.1" standard sized terminals instead of 0.2" terminals.

im pretty sure these are the standard size for screw terminals, the 0.1" ones are expensive as. but i would get them if they were cheaper, id love a launchpad with them instead of male/female headers

im pretty sure these are the standard size for screw terminals, the 0.1" ones are expensive as. but i would get them if they were cheaper, id love a launchpad with them instead of male/female headers

How cheap is cheap? 2.50 for a 10pole, .59 cents for a 5pole? Let me know, ill share a secret tomorrow.

(TE/Amp "282834" Arrow has free shipping, Digikey and Mouser have them too, and they come in 2pole to 12pole. Prices vary alot, but so does in-stock quantities. Arrow is out of the 2pole and at 17 cents a piece ARG and the 5pole at 57 cents. Digikey has the 2pole at 48 cents., etc.)

1-282834-0_sml.jpg