OzGrant

OneWire Energia Library

I'm trying to connect the DS18B20 to TIVA EK-TM4C1294XL Launch Pad, which is the pin that must connect to the data, the pin 10 does not exist, I have PE0, PB4, etc..

regards

Eduardo

Energia uses the pins as numbered by the IC or the launchpad, so pin 10 is the 10th pin counting counter-clockwise from the marked pin (which is pin 1).

In your case I suspect pin 10 to be PB3, since it's the 10th pin on connector A.

You can look at the picture on Energia's website

http://energia.nu/Guide_ConnectedLaunchPad.html

As you can see, the pin named PB_3 (in purple) is next to the 10 (in black), which is the pin number used by Energia.

[update]. New library attached with support for all MSP430 LaunchPads, TivaC LaunchPads and CC3200 LaunchPad. Working on the Multi Tasking targets (e.g. MSP432 EMT and CC3200 EMT)

I did some modifications to also support the CC3200. Don't have a one wire sensor to test so whomever has a CC3200 and a one wire sensor, it would be great if you could test the attached!

Robert

OneWire.zip

i tried interfacing msp432 launchpad with ds18b20 temp sensor using latest onewire library example. I am not getting anything on the serial monitor. whereas if i interface with other TI launchpads it is working perfectly. kindly help me.

thanks in advance..!  

Hello,

Iam trying to interface DS18S20 temperature sensor with Tiva TM4C123GH6PM Microcontroller, I added One wire library and I tried to upload the temperature example present in One wire library, I got below attached compiling error, Kindly help me out from this Error ASAP.

Thank you

QueryPic.png