43oh

cde: Looks like he fixed it; this message came up with the features enabled by default.

B#: System says I can't send you DM. I think it's because your inbox is full. Wanted to ask about Mod controls; I can't seem to find them. :?

I'll fix you and Rick up in a few hours. Getting ready for the Sandy here.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome everyone! Looks everything went well from phpbb3 to ipboard..even the "Thanks!" statistics. The old links will redirect to this board. We also have a new url .. forum.43oh.com, which I was dy

Just remember... no killy jsolarski... no killy jsolarski... again...

Another transition issue: You might want to put a message up (where you have the location reminder) telling everyone to clean out their DMs. Cubeberg is full as well.

1.[FIXED]Internal links in a post, like: http://forum.43oh.com/topic/1786-group-buy-index/ Links get redirected to the main ipb forum.
2.[FIXED]Rename "Like This!" to "Thanks!"
3.[FIXED]New users not receiving validation emails
4.[FIXED]Header link 43oh to point to blog.
5.RSS feed on the 43oh home page is linked to C2K forum, not 43oh.
6.[FIXED]Moderator control panel missing.

Doc, please check.

I'll fix you and Rick up in a few hours. Getting ready for the Sandy here.

WOAH! I forgot you're on the right-coast! Hope everything's okay with you and yours.

I do have the MCP now. All I need is a spammer to see if I can still target them. *semi-maniacal grin*

WOAH! I forgot you're on the right-coast! Hope everything's okay with you and yours.

I do have the MCP now. All I need is a spammer to see if I can still target them. *semi-maniacal grin*

Its a bit calm now. I'm on the periphery. She will pick up again tomorrow morning.

Just remember... no killy jsolarski... no killy jsolarski... again... :smile:

Haha! Don't trouble him.

Not sure if there is a fix for this, but the "code" tag still uses proportional fonts, which is going to kind of kill alignment a lot of the time.

I know, I just fixed Rob's RGB led group buy. I don't think there is a fix for this.

What if you did it without code tags... a little misaligned, but works

bluehash---------1---------1

geekDoc---------1----------1