43oh

Free OSHS NY Ticket!

Nice! You have first dibs then.

Depends on how court goes tomorrow night. Depending on that, i could just catch the bus early and hoof it from the port authority. Won't make it for breakfast but its all day.

But if anyone else wants to go, they can have it instead.

I'd like to go but the other person says they might not be able to or that they might come late. That is kind of not useful for me to be certain.

If I go, how will I know if I will get the ticket? Do I need a secret phrase? Do I say "I'm getting the TI ticket"?

Let me know. I'd have to leave by Thursday at 630am to arrive at the start.

-----------------------------

Open Hardware Summit 2012

September 27, 2012 at 8:30 AM

Eyebeam - 540 W 21st St - New York, NY 10011

Accodring the bluehash, CDE asked for the ticket first. Then he/she made 2 attempts to say he/she wanted to give it away if asked. I asked. Then cde then determines that he/she can go and doesn't honor what I thought was an offer to give it to someone who asked for it. So I'm not sure why you'd make an offer 3 times to give it away and then say, oh, I'd go anyway. I wish this would have been decided by a 3rd party or you would not have made a offer to give it away, leaving me confused.

Hi Kevix,

I agree this was poorly organized. Apologies for this. The last thing I'd want a member getting pissed off. We had a day to decide and cde was the first person to post. It's difficult for people to plan out at a very short notice.. but I'm aware cde will give us a good update .. right cde? ;)

Hopefully this does not drive you away from 43oh.