Sign in to follow this  
alsenin

$4.99 Stellaris (Cortex-M4) LaunchPad

Damn! I can't belive! I has placed order at 9/3/2012 and today tired of waiting news from estore take a look at my account.. And what I see? Order was canceled by ECCN! LM4F restricted to export to Russia? Why?? Cortex-M4 cores have sells on each corner but LM4F dev board restriced to export... I'm sad.

Nup, mine were preordered some weeks before the official release and were shipped on 09/26/2012, arrived 4 days later in germany.
I really like TI's sampling and shop, with free express FedEx shipping for every order. For me it worked out very nice every time in the past.

Nup, mine were preordered some weeks before the official release and were shipped on 09/26/2012, arrived 4 days later in germany.

I really like TI's sampling and shop, with free express FedEx shipping for every order. For me it worked out very nice every time in the past.

Yeah, we preordered  ours at least a month in advance as well. There was another promotion with one of their $200 dev board with a Sitara core processor on it, with dual GbE ethernet. For $5 USD, free shipping. We completely missed tha tdeal :(

Yeah, we preordered  ours at least a month in advance as well. There was another promotion with one of their $200 dev board with a Sitara core processor on it, with dual GbE ethernet. For $5 USD, free shipping. We completely missed tha tdeal :-(

I would have bought that just to mount on my wall. When was that?!

Digikey has had the dev board in stock for awhile now. Not interested in that dev board until they flippen release the LM4F120 MCU... been in preview for almost half a year now. The errata sheet for it is giant. Kinda worries me and I wonder how much longer its going to take.

You can actually get that industrial communications engine for about $75 with an AVNet discount code:  http://www.em.avnet.com/en-us/design/featuredpromotions/Pages/Texas-Instruments-AM335x-ARM-Cortex-A8-Processors-and-Discount-EVM-Offer.aspx

http://www.ti.com/tool/tmdxice3359

It's not actually a bad price considering what a powerhouse that thing is.  I've been debating it, but probably will just go with a Beaglebone instead.