43oh

Launchpad Booster Pack library for DipTrace

Here is a library of DipTrace schematic symbols and footprints for those working on booster packs.

I modeled them after gordon's Eagle library(viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1684), with slight modifications. I did three sizes:

Full is assuming the pack covers the whole Launchpad

Left is for those who want to align the left edge (USB) and leave the buttons open

Min is just wide enough to fit two headers.

Outline is done on assembly layer as a reference/guide and will not show up on silk

Dimensions checked versus TI's official drawing and also the Launchpad sources in Eagle.

Comments are welcomed!

I'll be also hosting it and other Launchpad related projects on my blog (see signature)

072012_LaunchPadTemplate.zip

FYI, the 50x50mm one is this size because 50x50mm happens to be the cheapest PCB one can order from at least two popular manufacturers (Seeed and iTead), so it only makes sense to have a size that can be used as a guide to design the cheapest bang for the buck.

FYI, the 50x50mm one is this size because 50x50mm happens to be the cheapest PCB one can order from at least two popular manufacturers (Seeed and iTead), so it only makes sense to have a size that can be used as a guide to design the cheapest bang for the buck.

Oh, didn't think of that one. I've been using DorkBot PDX, and for them it's just by square inches with no min. May have to add 50mm as well.