bluehash

[Group Buy-5][D]MTK3339 GPS + BoosterPack - $14.26

PD. Just rounded to $18.

REMINDER to all: If you make it a "Gift", bluehash doesn't get charged a PayPal fee on his end. :thumbup:

Thanks Doc.

payment made. Three more people need to pay. SA is doing it next week or so, Krzyk2 and xmob should be doing it shortly.

I'll create a BoosterPack over the weekend if anyone is interested.

Thanks for participating!

I just made it and sent it over to seeed. I can probably slip in a PCB for you guys if you can wait.

I'll give it free provided you guys post you code/project in the forums.

The board might have mistakes. It was a test run, but at least you have all pins broken out. I'll post a pic when I get home.

I'd love one. I didn't make a booster back because I wasn't sure which way people would prefer getting serial data from that thing.

I just made it and sent it over to seeed. I can probably slip in a PCB for you guys if you can wait.

I'll give it free provided you guys post you code/project in the forums.

The board might have mistakes. It was a test run, but at least you have all pins broken out. I'll post a pic when I get home.

Hmmm... not sure how soon I'll get around to actually DOING a project with this. I bought this on the "That might come in handy some day" whim that usually seizes me, commonly expressed as "Oooh! Shiny! I need one of those badly all-of-a-sudden!". :oops:

That said, I'd love a board to go with it. Can I buy one from you (obviously no problem waiting)? ;)

Money sent, please slide in a pcb :)

It will probably be a fall project... I'm loaded for summer :( (Haven't even had a chance this past week to solder a single eth board, grrrr, nothing going right.)

Alright. I'll slip in a PCB for each order when they arrive. Be ready to correct mistakes if any. As usual, there are breakouts for each pin, so it can always be corrected.

Money sent, please slide in a pcb

Thanks.

Also, GPS units shipped.