43oh

Everything is always sold out...

Please do not take this as an antagonistic criticism, but there are several packs that I never see in stock, that i would love to throw money towards the developers and what not. Also, what about the other, non developer booster packs out there? Is there a way that we can make 43oh a one stop shopping for all things MSP430. Not even TI has that right now...

Just thoughts :).

Please do not take this as an antagonistic criticism, but there are several packs that I never see in stock, that i would love to throw money towards the developers and what not. Also, what about the other, non developer booster packs out there? Is there a way that we can make 43oh a one stop shopping for all things MSP430. Not even TI has that right now...

Just thoughts :).

It would help if you let us know which ones you are interested in.

the terminal or the lcd one (i missed the $4.30 one by a day :-P) and the SD card breakout. I try to buy if i have cash. Dropped a load on money on MSP430 stuff, as i now have someone who will help me learn the programming to where i don't suck...and Energia and EASYMSP are making their strides.

Yup.. both should be available by end of next week.

You know, a good idea for the store would be a "Out of Stock; click here to let us know you are insterested" or "click here to be notified when back in stock" so as to gauge interest for items?