43oh

Hi guys.

Im developing an hexapod robot with a launchpad that is controlled by remote control with a capacitive touch booster pack and an CC110L anaren air booster pack, the project is not finish yet but this is a little preview of the final design.

The body and the legs of the robot is make of MDF wood and was design and build by my own :thumbup:

f3LBT.jpg

I am curious how you got the code for the CC110L working. Did you just write it all yourself?

I've been reading the Anaren source code but I hate it... layers upon layers of C preprocessor. It feels almost like it was generated by a computer program, rather than coded by a human.

Somewhere on this forum I also got the code from SLAA325A, but it doesn't have a Launchpad hardware board defined.

The SWRS109A datasheet for the CC110L is not exactly fun to read either.

I am curious how you got the code for the CC110L working. Did you just write it all yourself?

I've been reading the Anaren source code but I hate it... layers upon layers of C preprocessor. It feels almost like it was generated by a computer program, rather than coded by a human.

Somewhere on this forum I also got the code from SLAA325A, but it doesn't have a Launchpad hardware board defined.

The SWRS109A datasheet for the CC110L is not exactly fun to read either.

Yes the anaren code is indecipherable lol, so I searched in the forums and I found a CC110L source code from larsie:

http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1889&start=50

• 3 weeks later...