43oh

We are growing!

Hello Everyone,

We owe this update to you, since you guys are the main drivers of this portal, submitting and discussing the MSP430 and everything else. We would also like to thank our sponsors - Texas Instruments for the TI Chronos watch and Geekdoc for the Launchpad

1. The 43oh blog received ~16000 pageviews this month and has steadily grown. We get around 400 pageviews a day, still small but a big jump from last month.(~9000)

43oh_monthly_traffic.PNG

2. The forum received ~26000 pageviews this month. The good part of the board is that we have a steadily growing Projects section with code and schematics. This helps new users to use them as reference projects and ramp up quickly.

forum_nov_traffic.PNG

3. We added ~100 forum members this month to the board. We are now at 120 members.

4. We were also surprised to get six good projects for the Project of the Month. All six were were submitted with code and related material. Thanks and keep building.

5. This month's project will hopefully be announced by the 5th of Dec. We are in the process of arranging the prize.

6. Big thanks to jbremnant who donated 5 Launchpads for future contests.

All in all, a big thank you!

It's been a while since I have been able to get on, and everything looks great! I love all the changes you've made to the site and I'm real happy to see the unbelievable growth. I look forward to getting back involved again. Keep up the great work!