43oh

43oh at Maker Faire - Bay Area 2012 May 19th & 20th

Hello everyone,

TI has been kind enough to invite me to the Bay Area Maker Faire in their booth in the MSP430 section. They wanted me to showcase all the boards the community has made. I think we have alot to show and the best part is people can see the BoosterPacks/boards in person and how versatile the LP platform can be... and also make 43oh known.

If any of you have any BoosterPacks to show, please email me. I'll pay for your shipping(both ways). Also, please send me some ideas/suggestions over. This will be on the 19th and 20th of this month.

If anyone is in SF, please say Hi!. I'd love that. I'm not sure if I'll have any freebies because of the short notice. :)

Thanks!

BH,

Could you ask TI a question when you get a chance?

Could you ask them:

1. "Why do I have to install all 1.2Gigs of CCS5.1 just to get the LaunchPad to successfully become a standalone programmer?"

2. "Where is the TI equivalent of the Elpotrincs MSP FETPro-430 Lite program?"

Could you grind them on this topic for me pretty please?

Thanks!!

And I hope you have a blast in the Bay!

Np.

List:

1. [ZK]"Why do I have to install all 1.2Gigs of CCS5.1 just to get the LaunchPad to successfully become a standalone programmer?"

2. [ZK]"Where is the TI equivalent of the Elpotrincs MSP FETPro-430 Lite program?"

3. [ROB]Where in the world is the official Mac TUSB driver (and CCS5.)

BH,

1. "Why do I have to install all 1.2Gigs of CCS5.1 just to get the LaunchPad to successfully become a standalone programmer?"

2. "Where is the TI equivalent of the Elpotrincs MSP FETPro-430 Lite program?"

MSP430 Programming software from TI aprox 1MB

I tried this yesterday. No joy. :(

And it's no Elpotronics equivalent - graphically speaking.

My application is a factory floor and the operator is not an Engineer.

I need the green light /red light style of programmer. I wonder if I could wrap that command line utility with Python? :think: