aaditya

libraries of analog devices in energia and some errors regarding linduino.h file

image.thumb.png.52fad52024e87307a4cefbc13c877103.png

so we were trying to code msp430FR5969  but we got these errors and now we dont know that how to solve it and  one more thing are ltc libraries and linduino libraries compatible with energia and if not then what is the other method in which we can code them using  msp430  

It looks like that this library was written on Arduino only and with some special focus on features provided there.

So to get it working in a first step you can:

add this line into UserInterface.cpp:
#include <atof.h>

This will solve your initial error. The C-Compiler in Arduino does automatically include the atof which is nice for the user but makes issues when porting.

Next you may run into an issue that the header file util/delay.h can not be found. Delay is part of Arduino and Energia so does not need to be included. To solve this just add an folder util and and empty file delay.h into the LTSketchbook\libraries\Linduino\ folder.

Now it gets complicated: this library uses some hardware driver for I2C and SPI - note sure why (did not dig deeper into the lib and hardware) but maybe they want to use a second SPI and I2C. This are hardware specific driver and you need to port them or replace them.

As template and examples you might use the existing SPI and I2C(Wire) drivers.