Rei Vilo

embedXcode

@@vitorroriz

What board have you selected?

By default, all the libraries are compiled. You can remove from compilation the unused libraries by specifying on the main makefile

APP_LIBS_LIST = 0
USER_LIBS_LIST = 0

Please refer to chapter 4 Build and Upload the Project section 2 Manage the Libraries for Compilation on the User Manual.

@@vitorroriz

What board have you selected?

By default, all the libraries are compiled. You can remove from compilation the unused libraries by specifying on the main makefile

APP_LIBS_LIST = 0
USER_LIBS_LIST = 0

Please refer to chapter 4 Build and Upload the Project section 2 Manage the Libraries for Compilation on the User Manual.

Thanks a lot. I removed IRremote from compilation and it was built. I think the problem was because this was setting up a second timer which the micro doesn't contain. Thanks again for the fast feedback :D.

Xcode 5 was officially released to the public and I rushed to test it.

Existing projects created with embedXcode on Xcode 4 open with no problem, although the utilities aren't compatible with Xcode 5.

However, creating a new project based on the embedXcode templates fails: Xcode quits unexpectedly.

697375_orig.png

Is it a bug due to the embedXcode templates, a bug due to this new Xcode release, or a new

Hi, when I create and build a new "embedXcode Sketch" project, I get "'SPI' was not declared in this space" in platform.cpp:79, among other errors.

I have OSX10.9, Xcode5, Energia0101E0011, and LaunchPad-MSP-EXP430F5529LP, so the latest of everything. I'm able to build and run a sketch successfully from Energia.

FWIW, my objective, after getting anything working, is to be able to run C code on my Launch Pad, and was hoping embedXcode could help get me there, as I'm having some trouble finding a C->LaunchPad toolchain on OSX.