43oh

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Updated User Manual and Support for Xcode 4.5.1   I updated the user manual based on the feed-back I've received about the following two sections: installation and target selection.   embedXcode n

embedXcode on Dangerous Prototypes!   Read at :arrow: http://dangerousprototypes.com/2012/08/24/embedxcode/

New! Installation Package   embedXcode is now installed with a standard installation package. Installation is faster and easier.     The Installation Guide and User Manual has changed for User

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Rei Vilo@@Rei Vilo I'm new using mac os and I'm trying to start programming for msp430 by Xcode with your template. Problem is,

even when I don't add any source code I have the following error when I'm trying to prepare the project as said in your tutorial (by clicking Run with Build or Make as target).

I'm not an expert, but it's something with the Timers settings. Xcode reports me an error about it in the IRremote.cpp but I'm not even using IR remote

stuff, as I said I get this error even before add any source code.

Hope you can help me, thank you.

Error:
1003734_599644376747255_2056238100_n.jpg