43oh

Ethernet Booster Pack

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[EDIT] The newest version of this BP is here   [EDIT] This project is finished Available in the 43oh Store. This is still in it's early phase, so I need your input. Here are some specs so far: 1.

First board (actually it's the second one) assembled and working as expected! Shipping rest of the boards to SA tomorrow.  

If all goes well with the booster pack, a standalone version will follow. The one below is 2" x 1", has MSP430G2553, LDO, 8 GPIOs, and a programming header.  

Posted Images

Have you tried a traceroute to see where it's dying?

Uhm... I guess I would have to write a tcp traceroute utility for the msp430, since it's the one with the problem and my other computers are fine. That might be complicated too by the fact that I don't believe the Wiznet gives you access to the ICMP traffic (well, maybe the IPRAW socket type would by implementing the ICMPv4 stack in software).

Sent from my Galaxy Note II with Tapatalk 4

Uhm... I guess I would have to write a tcp traceroute utility for the msp430, since it's the one with the problem and my other computers are fine. That might be complicated too by the fact that I don't believe the Wiznet gives you access to the ICMP traffic (well, maybe the IPRAW socket type would by implementing the ICMPv4 stack in software).

Sent from my Galaxy Note II with Tapatalk 4

Oh, yeah. :?

I forgot it was outgoing from the msp430.  Sorry about oversimplifying that. :oops:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...