43oh

Can't use EasyMSP Libraries

Hi. I need help. I've been trying, trying but always get the same error.

#error "Device not supported or wrong device name" Whoops, looks like someone herp derped.

1 fatal error"

I've tried to upload the code used on: instructables - Getting-started-with-EasyMSP

Using the tips to include EasyMSP path from, here 43oh, "Help using the EasyMSP libraries!"

Tried Using CCS v4 and v5

post-16984-135135541611_thumb.png

#error "Device not supported or wrong device name" Whoops, looks like someone herp derped.

1 fatal error"

Had a bit of fun there.

0.83 is quite old, but again i haven't released a stable one yet (That i consider ready to be released to the masses) Yeah, the code in the repo should handle device type automatically when using CCS, But i'm still working on one universal include system for all family types. I have been neglecting the libraries for 2 and value line series MSP430's due to the OLIMEXINO, so i'm not sure it will build.

Currently my plan is to have a release ready by a month...

Thank you very much CrappoManm and MattTheGeek.

I did now run the first app in MSP. I've been trying for 2 days with no success.

The commands I can use ar the ones inside the libraries I'm including?

How for exemple, could I initialize the serial port at 9600 baud rate, and make it reads the value received?

Regards