43oh

[Group Buy-3][D]CC2500 Breakout/BoosterPack

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, all domestic orders are packed and ready for mailing tomorrow... Now i can sleep... (International requires going to the post office, so it will be a day or two later)

Alright, Added you to the list.

$3.75.

Posted Images

Sorry for the delay in sending the international orders. I had to figure out another way on how to package and send them without them being damaged as well not costing over $5-7 in postage alone. Most small orders where sent out around April 10th, and the large orders (zeke, xpg, krzyk2) have been sent today. Again, sorry for delaying receiving your red shiny boards and any inconvenience this may have caused. Let me know if there is anything i can do for you.

They should arrive in less than week.

Regards,

Matthew

Mine arrived today in the office (in the UK).

Excellent packed, with a friendly letter inside :) Much appreciated, Matthew!

Off-topic: Nice USA postal stamps - very colourful, probably with a Christmas theme? What does the "forever" word symbolise - is it linked to some campaign? I'm just curious :)

Mine arrived today in the office (in the UK).

Excellent packed, with a friendly letter inside :) Much appreciated, Matthew!

Off-topic: Nice USA postal stamps - very colourful, probably with a Christmas theme? What does the "forever" word symbolise - is it linked to some campaign? I'm just curious :)

Glad to hear that.

I had to use stamps instead of printing a international label as paypal took that feature away :problem:

The stamps are called Forever stamps. As for the Christmas theme, it's just what i had on hand.

Here's the finished MSP430 board.

As I wrote in this post, I had to use a different LDO because Cadsoft's footprint was wrong.

The replacement I am using is TPS76601, which is almost identical to TPS77301, but it comes in SOIC8.

Still, you will have to cut or bend TPS's leads a little to make it fit (damn you Cadsoft!)

Tantalums should be case A, but I don't have any at this time, so I am using case B, which is a tad too big.

post-197-135135548005_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...