Sign in to follow this  
MattTheGeek

[Group Buy-3][D]CC2500 Breakout/BoosterPack

Two parcels and exactly the same thing. It comes all the way from China to my local sort facility and then just stops. Says "Arrival at Unit" which is the sort facility which means it was scanned in, but did not go out. That place is not public accessible, so I cannot go there.

The first were 30 bluetooth boards and now OLEDs

Did you raise holy hell to the post master and a postal inspector?

Next step.

If they made it to your sort facility and no further you NEED to contact a postal inspector ASAP. And since it's been two packages the same, you could go to the main office at the sort facility and raise hell to an inspector in person.

If they made it to your sort facility and no further you NEED to contact a postal inspector ASAP. And since it's been two packages the same, you could go to the main office at the sort facility and raise hell to an inspector in person.

Agreed! Postal Inspectors are not glorified postmen, they are federal police. This type of thing is their job.

Received the boards today, and have them packaged up and ready... For those who missed out, it appears seeedstudo sent 117 boards, so if anyone wants the 12 extra boards (5 for me :D), now is your chance. Pictures soon...

Got mine today as well (RobG posted a photo. I see no need to duplicate :D )

I have to give props to Matt: The boards were heat-sealed in plastic wrapping marked with my name. Package was padded with expanded paper eco-padding. He even included a signed letter! VERY professional finish to a VERY well-run group buy. :clap:

Respect.

OK, found first issue, it's with LDO.

Apparently, Cadsoft's texas library has a wrong package associated with TPS774*, it uses DGK_R-PDSO-G8 instead of DGK_S-PDSO-G8 so TPS77301 will NOT fit.

So far, I found one possible replacement that should work, TPS76601. It comes in DGK_R-PDSO-G8 package, the pins will match (GND is swapped with EN but both are grounded,) has pretty much the same specs, and is actually a lot cheaper.

MSP430 board seems to be working fine. My LP board has a 4 pin 0.05 male header, msp430/cc2500 board doesn't have any headers soldered, it just sits on top of the male header, programs just fine.

post-197-135135543411_thumb.jpg

post-197-135135543419_thumb.jpg