43oh

Color LCD Booster Pack

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Kabron  First of all, welcome to the forum.,   Based on your posts thus far, it appears that you may not fully understand what this board/community is all about. It is a forum for sharing experienc

Here's some basic JD-T1800 code for testing purposes...   ...and a short video     main.c #include #include "ST7735.h" #define JDT1800_WIDTH 128 #define JDT1800_HEIGHT 160 #define JD

First try, we've got color! Well, it's all gibberish now, but it's a start. ST7735's documentation has 167 pages   The display below is 1.8" TFT 128 x 160, JD-T1800  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I wonder, how is it possible to sell the product without any documentation?

I bought Color LCD Booster Pack (JD-T1800) v2. Where is pinout? Where is schematic diagram?

What are the jumpers for? What are the IC1, IC2 etc. positions for? I'm not an extrasense.

http://forum.43oh.com/topic/1758-color-lcd-booster-pack/page-4#entry21448

http://forum.43oh.com/topic/1758-color-lcd-booster-pack/page-4#entry25893

To answer your first question, I am not a big company, I am a single person entity. All I do for this community is in my spare time between my job and my family time, and that's not a whole lot. I have to do research, design the board, send it to fab, source parts, assemble, ship, etc. My assumption is that people using my products are experimenters and know a little bit, want to learn, or will ask questions if stuck. Some boards are popular, some not, some are work in progress and change fairly quickly. I am not posting details until there's interest, otherwise time is waisted. Many times details and schematics get buried between dozens of posts and you just have to search for them.

@Kabron  First of all, welcome to the forum.,

Based on your posts thus far, it appears that you may not fully understand what this board/community is all about. It is a forum for sharing experiences and experimetation around the TI MSP430 series MCUs. Although there is a store, the understanding is that it is there to facilitate that experimentation by providing "building blocks" which save others in the community time and effort.  In fact, the store also helps Bluehash to offset the costs associated with maintaining this board.  As @@RobG stated in his post, for most this is a hobby and not a full time commercial endevour so please do not expect commercial level support. However, most in the commmunity are happy to help with questions from other community members, regardless of their experience level. 

RobG, despite his limited time, is a prolific contributor to this community and has helped many a member (including myself).  If you note the reputation rating under the member's name, it represents the number of times they have been thanked by other users of the community.

Hopefully you are not offended in any way by my post.  My intent was to clarify the intent of the community and to facilitate realistic expectations.

All the best and I sincerely hope that you can get as much enjoyment out of this community that I do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I created a user on the wiki, but it doesn't seem like I have permissions to create / upload anything there? I checked the Community Portal page, the Help page and the Main Page, but nowhere did it state what steps a user need to take in order to contribute. Perhaps that should be fixed?

Hmm, I created a user on the wiki, but it doesn't seem like I have permissions to create / upload anything there? I checked the Community Portal page, the Help page and the Main Page, but nowhere did it state what steps a user need to take in order to contribute. Perhaps that should be fixed?

Hi Tingo, currently only BP designers have access to change their pages. Is there something specific you are trying to add? I can give you permission.