43oh

Curiosity Poll: Launchpad/coding/microcontrollers experience

How much experience do you have with the launchpad/coding/microcontrollers?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been curious about the 43oh community for a while (and I'm sure others have been as well), so I'm going to post a few polls about the different people we have here. This is the first of several.

As you get better in these subjects, you can update your vote.

PS: If you have a better way to word these options, contact me!

Does it count when you write crap code you know works for yourself but then tidy it up and write clean code when for others? lol I know that my code for all this stuff is only 1/2 what it could be, but it runs ;)

I picked the first choice for the Launchpad, though I question that a little, since I also picked the third choice for mcu's... :mrgreen:

When creating a poll, you can add up to ten options for people to choose from, and set how many of those one user can check at once. So I set up a three-subject poll, with three options for each subject, eg. low, med, hi. The only problem was, I don't know quite how to word the questions. Can y'all think of a better way to phrase them?

Wasn't sure how to answer the coding question. I consider myself an intermediate coder, but I still need some help coding for the MSP430. Does that count as beginner coder, or knowing little about microcontrollers (which I also marked)? ;)

IMHO, it would be knowing little about microcontrollers.

• 1 year later...