nanoPad - MSP430G target board

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally, boards are here, assembly time (note to self: never order boards right before Chinese New Year.)       And the power supply board  

43oh Store link 43oh Wiki link   For my next project, I need a small control board. Since LaunchPad is too big and F2013 target board is not powerful enough, I decided to make own target board. Her

I will put together another board for the store, one that will have 4 nanoPads on it. If you need one right away, I have few that I can spare, just PM me.   Here's the completed power daughter board

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I started populating a nonopad but one thing I couldn't work out was what J1-J7 correspond to - i.e. I know they're for regulator bypass, enabling LEDs, etc. but which one is which?

They're not labelled on the schematic. I could probably work it out eventually from the board files, but most of them route via vias and are difficult to follow. Probably good to list them on the wiki.

I started populating a nonopad but one thing I couldn't work out was what J1-J7 correspond to - i.e. I know they're for regulator bypass, enabling LEDs, etc. but which one is which?

They're not labelled on the schematic. I could probably work it out eventually from the board files, but most of them route via vias and are difficult to follow. Probably good to list them on the wiki.

@@RobG

@@RobG Perfect. Thank you. I think my guesses were right, but I'm sure that'll be helpful for anyone else using the board.

By the way, the nanopad was the perfect candidate for testing whether my toaster oven would reflow (under manual control) and whether components on the underside would stay on when reflowing the top. A success on both.