43oh

[TIDEALS] Dec 6th, 2011 - MSP-FET430U28A bundle $75.00

bummer. I contemplated buying that all weekend and ordered a bare Olimex for $50 :cry: (hope it works)

related question for you folks please....

can you use different jtag programmers on different platforms? Ie. program an AVR with the TI UIF? (can they cross fertilize)

bummer. I contemplated buying that all weekend and ordered a bare Olimex for $50 :cry: (hope it works)

related question for you folks please....

can you use different jtag programmers on different platforms? Ie. program an AVR with the TI UIF? (can they cross fertilize)

I asked this question sometime ago. the answer is "NO"!

The JTAG interface portion is standard but the software and hardware to the JTAG interface is not.

sold out?? lol.

I seriously doubt it.

They've gotta have a whole shipping container of these things because they don't sell very well. Most of the time, the local disty gives them away for free to clients who are designing in an MSP430 into their latest widget.

This programmer is pure Engineering Candy because it is a tool to convince a design engineer to select TI when he's deciding between an MSP430 and something like an Atmel for his next project.

I'm hooked. Are you?