43oh

The Power Pack - LiPo Battery Charger + 3.3/5V Power Supply

New thread here.

With all the radio packs that are in development. I though this will be a nice to have. Imagine wireless nodes. Sparkfun's Power Cell was an inspiration for this. I'm planning to include a 3.7V onboard Li-Po battery too.

Would anyone be interested in such a pack?
I'm taking suggestions. I'll place this and the Breadboard Booster Pack orders together.

Features:
- LiPo charger.
- Charges via USB using Microchip's MCP73831
- Status indicator
- Included DC-DC TPS6120 TI DC-DC Boost converter to regulate a selectable voltage of 3.3V and 5V
- Powers Launchpad with VCC jumper at emulator removed.

Launchpad_Battery_Pack.PNG

Rough PCB:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Hello, guys. Thanks for your sharing. 300w DC 12v to AC 110v power inverter is the battery charger to me. Now I'm used to charge camera battery with this charger when camping outside or start a road trip with car. I like this charger since it is convenient and soft for us to take away. The another reason for me to recommend this charge is it easy to handle. Just connect it with car cigarette lighter charger outlet, then you can charge battery, shaver, laptop and phone quickly. Maybe you can catch more details about this power inverter on bestekmall. Hope this tip is useful to you. Best regards.