Arundayal

MSP 430FR5969

First I have tried the out of box demo application in the software examples it worked fine but after uploading example program from Energia the out of box demo is not working properly. But the program from Energia successfully uploaded and worked fine. Now I want to know whether there is a clashes between the out of box demo application and Energia software and also I want to get out of these issue.

Yeah after completion of  the wok from Energia and working  on out of box demo it should erase the previous data and it should work properly know but here what happening is after connecting to the specific com-port and I haven't clicked the start button in live mode it's showing random data on the application (refer the image).

Img 1.png

On 11/19/2019 at 5:02 AM, Arundayal said:

Yeah after completion of  the wok from Energia and working  on out of box demo it should erase the previous data and it should work properly know but here what happening is after connecting to the specific com-port and I haven't clicked the start button in live mode it's showing random data on the application (refer the image).

Not sure if you did but you have to reprogram the out of the box demo firmware.

10 hours ago, Arundayal said:

Please help me out regarding the error shown in the Img 2

I suggest going to resource explorer in CCS and use that to install the MSP430 core.