uberteck

Error using Energia - relocation truncated to fit

Hello

I'm doing a projet using a MSP430G2553, a humidity sensor and a GSM module Sim800L. 

In the moment that i'm trying to upload my code, it gives me the following errors: 

c:/.../energia-1.8.7e21/hardware/tools/msp430/bin/../lib/gcc/msp430/4.6.3\libcrt0.a(_copy_data.o): In function `__do_copy_data':

/root/mspgcc-20120406/BUILD/gcc/gcc/../../../gcc-4.6.3/gcc/config/msp430/crt0.S:195: relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against symbol `__data_load_start' defined in *ABS* section in C:\Users\...\Envio_GPRS.ino.elf

GPRS.ino.cpp.o: In function `__static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int) [clone .constprop.1]':

GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text._Z41__static_initialization_and_destruction_0ii.constprop.1+0x18): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text._Z41__static_initialization_and_destruction_0ii.constprop.1+0x24): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

GPRS.ino.cpp.o: In function `setup':

Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text.setup+0x2a): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text.setup+0x36): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text.setup+0x4c): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text.setup+0x60): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

\Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp.o: In function `send_data()':

Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text._Z9send_datav+0x20): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text._Z9send_datav+0x36): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text._Z9send_datav+0x4c): relocation truncated to fit: R_MSP430_16_BYTE against `no symbol'

Envio_GPRS.ino.cpp:(.text._Z9send_datav+0x62): additional relocation overflows omitted from the output

After google it, i found that the solution was:

contiki/cpu/msp40/Makefile.msp430

near line 132 search for 

CFLAGSNO = -Wall -mmcu=$(CC_MCU) -g $(CFLAGSWERROR) and erase the (-g)

My problem is. I already installed the contiki and i can not find this line neither the cpu/msp40/Makefile.msp430.