43oh

Use of UART on pin numbers 3 and 4 on cc3200.

Hello there,

Ive been trying to use the UART on pin number 3 and 4 by using serial for monitoring the received data and serial1 for connecting and controlling the hardware(GPS) but the by  using serial1 i think  the uart isnt active.

i see by connecting gps to putty that there is no data sent from the cc device .

I checked the hardware serial .h and .cpp file where in the cpp file there is serial1 functions mentioned but in the pins_energia file i see no pin initialized as uart only analog, timers and gpio's are initialized. So what can i do to make it work.

Serial1.begin(112500);
Serial.begin(19200);
delay(50);
Serial1.println("AT");
delay(1000);
Serial1.println("AT+QGNSSC?");
delay(1000);

Serial1.println("AT+QGNSSC=1");
delay(1000);

Serial1.println("AT+QGNSSTS?");
delay(1000);

Screenshot (20).png

• 3 months later...

I am trying to open a serial communication sending data from Arduino mega to Uno32 port1 pin 0,1. No data is transferred. I have disconnect the USB from the board and support it from power supply. I can not se the LED on Uno32 blinking. If I use port2 pin 39,40 on Uno32 the LED is blinking in the same time as the LED on mega is blinking and data is transfered.

Edit: Forget this question. It was bad connection.