venkatesh223

Importing arduino project on LCD to energia to support MSP432

I am planning to start a project using msp432p401r launchpad with a 3.5 inch TFT touch screen. This is my first time doing such a project. I hope that I can get some advice 

I have searched for 3.5" TFT touch screen with resolution of 480x320. Most of them are compatible with Arduino and Raspberry PI. Here is the link ('https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/3.5inch_TFT_Touch_Shield" Can anyone please help me porting the below project of arduino to energia so that i can interface the LCD with MSP432P401R.

3.5inch_TFT_Touch_Shield_Code.7z

Thank you for your reply

Can you please check out the attached zip file and in that arduino lcd touch project. i have to export it to energia. can you please check it one. And tell me what are all the possibilities. 

The important characteristics are not the size and resolution of the screen, but the controller and its interface.

As long as an Arduino library calls high-level libraries like Wire and SPI, porting to Energia would be easy.

You only need to change the pins number to fit with the LaunchPad. 

This is the best way for learning. Enjoy!