Jump to content

What are the types of MLCC capacitor brand?

Recommended Posts

I think you have a lot of reading to do...

MLCC - Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors are surface mount devices.  You link to a through-hole electrolytic cap; a very different device.  So, time to start looking at basic books/web references for the very basics of electronics.   Your question is similar to asking: How big is a house?  There is no sensible answer to your question. I'd suggest you might start with wikipedia as a first step.

This is fun stuff, but you need to build a foundation of knowledge on the basics.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 6 months later...
On 5/7/2019 at 6:57 PM, Shivkumar said:

Some different styles of ceramic capacitors for use in electronic equipment.

Multilayer ceramic chip capacitor (MLCC)

Ceramic disc capacitor (single layer)

Feedthrough ceramic capacitor.

High voltage ceramic power rcapacitor.

I agree with you! :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...